EXCLUSIF ! GAZA: LES CRIMES DE ISRAËL A L’URANIUM « APPAUVRI »…LE SILENCE TOTAL DES MEDIAS SUR LE SUJET ! (Thierry LAMIREAU/lesoufflecestmavie.unblog.fr)
(Photo: EPA/Mohammed SABER)
Les crimes de Israël
à l’URANIUM « appauvri »…
Le silence TOTAL
des médias sur le sujet !
Les combats redoublent à GAZA et tous les médias se TAISENT
pour ne pas dire la VERITE sur les armes employées.
(Photo: Hélicoptère APACHE israëlien lançant
un missile à l’URANIUM « appauvri » sur GAZA)
Les aéronefs de Israël balancent en toute tranquillité et en toute impunité leurs armes à l’URANIUM « appauvri » sur les populations de GAZA.
Personne ne crie au Monde que ces armes polluent les sols, les eaux et l’air avec, comme action machiavélique, une atteinte définitive de l’ADN…donc pour l’éternité du genre humain.
Qui dénonce cela…à part moi ?…Personne !
Et pourtant les images et les vidéos sont là, à qui sait analyser ces clichés, pour constater que Israël emploie ces armes monstrueuses !
Une boule de feu énorme (5000 °C), des fumées noires gigantesques chargées de nanoparticules CHIMIQUES et RADIOACTIVES, une destruction presque totale des lieux et des corps très fortement brûlés…voire FONDUS !
HONTE à vous Etat d’ISRAËL alors que votre peuple a connu l’holocauste !
(entre autres des enfants)
sous les bombes
1. Mohammed Sha’aban, 24, was killed in a bombing of his car in Gaza City.
2. Ahmad Sha’aban, 30, died in the same bombing.
3. Khadir al-Bashiliki, 45, died in the same bombing.
4. Rashad Yaseen, 27, was killed in a bombing of the Nusseirat refugee camp in central Gaza.
5. Riad Mohammed Kawareh, 50, was killed in a bombing of his family’s home in Khan Younis.
6. Seraj Ayad Abed al-A’al, 8, was wounded in the same bombing and succumbed to his injuries Tuesday evening.
7. Mohammed Ayman Ashour, 15, died in the same bombing.
8. Bakr Mohammed Joudah, 22, died in the same bombing.
9. Ammar Mohammed Joudah, 26, died in the same bombing.
10. Hussein Yousef Kawareh, 13, died in the same bombing.
11. Mohammed Ibrahim Kawareh, 50, died in the same bombing.
12. Bassim Salim Kawareh, 10, died in the same bombing.
13. Mousa Habib, 16, from Gaza City’s al-Shujaiyah neighborhood, was killed along with his 22-year old cousin while the pair were riding a motorcycle.
14. Mohammed Habib, 22, was killed with Mousa Habib.
15. Sakr Aysh al-Ajouri, 22, was killed in an attack on Jabalya, in northern Gaza.
16. Ahmad Na’el Mehdi, 16, from Gaza City’s Sheikh Radwan neighborhood, was killed in a bombing that wounded two of his friends.
17. Hafiz Mohammed Hamad, 30, an Islamic Jihad commander, was killed in a bombing of his home in Beit Hanoun, along with five of his family members.
18. Ibrahim Mohammed Hamad, 26, died in the same bombing.
19. Mehdi Mohammed Hamad, 46, died in the same bombing.
20. Fawzia Khalil Hamad, 62, died in the same bombing.
21. Dunia Mehdi Hamad, 16, died in the same bombing.
22. Suha Hamad, 25, died in the same bombing.
23. Suleiman Salman Abu Soaween, 22
24. Abdelhadi Jamaat al-Sufi, 24, was killed in a bombing near the Rafah crossing.
25. Naifeh Farjallah, 80, was killed in an airstrike on the town of Moghraqa, southwest of Gaza City.
26. Abdelnasser Abu Kweek, 60, was killed in the bombing of Gaza’s central governorate.
27. Khaled Abu Kweek, 31, Abdelnasser Abu Kweek’s son, was killed in the same bombing.
28. Amir Areef, 13, died in a bombing in Sha’af.
29. Mohammed Malkiyeh, 1½ years old, died in a bombing.
30. Amniyeh Malkiyeh, 27, Mohammed Malkiyeh’s mother, died in the same bombing.
31. Hatem Abu Salem, 28, died in the same bombing.
32. Mohammed Khaled al-Nimri, 22
33. Sahar Hamdan, 40, died in the bombing of her home in Beit Hanoun.
34. Ibrahim Masri, 14, Sahar Hamdan’s son, was killed in the same bombing.
36. Sumoud al-Nawasra, a mother, was killed in a bombing along with her two children.
37. Mohammed Khalaf al-Nawasra, 4, arrived at the hospital “in shreds.”
38. Nidal Khalaf al-Nawasra, a child of unreported age, died along with Mohammed and Sumoud.
39. Salah Awwad al-Nawasra, was killed in the same bombing. His body was found under the rubble of the house.
40. Amal Youssef Abdel Ghafour
41. Ranim Jawde Abdel Ghafour, a young girl
Je crache à la gueule de toutes celles et ceux qui cautionnent de telles horreurs (Etats, militaires, industriels, journalistes, etc) !
Le genre Humain ira à sa perte… par le NUCLEAIRE civil et militaire.
Vous pouvez laisser une réponse.